This year’s participants in the bioCEED course Collegial Teaching and Learning in STEM Education will present their group projects in Lund at the conference EuroSoTL 2017– Transforming patterns through the scholarship of teaching and learning, June 8-9.
- Testing the impact of active learning in first year undergraduate natural science courses, (Anne Bjune, Bjørn Grung, Bodil Holst, Lisbeth Olsen)
- Active learning and course alignment in thematically complex courses (Chris Borstad, Mads Forchhammer, Tove Gabrielsen)
- Are learning outcomes affected by course intensity and workload? (Børge Damsgård, Elise Strømseng, Øystein Varpe)
- Exams as learning arena: A criterion-based system for justified marking, student feedback, and enhanced constructive alignment (Christian Jørgensen, Anders Goksøyr, Kari Loe Hjelle, Henriette Linge)
- How Technologies Motivate and Enhance Student Learning (Henk Keers, Anne Gro Salvanes, John-Arvid Grytnes, Rune Waagbø)
bioCEED is also represented with a workshop by the project team Together for better learning. Transforming patterns of teaching and learning through work placement for students.
We wish them good luck with their presentations next week!